Header

Header

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pinks and Reds



©Lesley Breen Withrow
I had lunch today with some artists friends. It was fun and inspirational! What a great thing to do on a gloomy, rainy day. I've recently found out how to add blogs to my gmail reader and since then I have been adding a gazillion blogs to it. I love it! It keeps them organized and tells me when someone posts something new. It's like having the most amazing magazine subscription, tailored just to what I want to read. I am hoping to post art on my blog at least once a week. We'll see if I can do it. I know how exciting it is to see other peoples posts, so I'd like to do that for my readers... if you're out there. :)
Here's a couple pieces of art I've recently created. Lots of reds and pinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment